10 April 2007

a perfect holiday.

Not much can beat a perfect day at the beach. You know the kind I'm talking about. Just enough sun to make your skin glisten without breaking into a full sweat ... a slight breeze that makes the loose pieces of your hair dance gently around your face ... cool water that nips your toes, causing you to second guess your initial decision to test the waters ... ahhh ... It is bliss!

This past weekend I was afforded such a luxury at Brighton, one of England's most popular shore destinations. Between sunning on the warm stones, strolling around the pier and ducking in and out of trendy boutiques I had the perfect one-day get-away. Have a taste of my trip in this slide show I threw together. The song couldn't be more perfect since we were technically on an island in the sun...



Unfortunately, now I have several final papers that need attention. Looks like that will be my last holiday for a while!

No comments: