29 March 2007

czech marks the spot.

A lot of you have been asking about my trip to Prague this Spring Break. Here's a quick video with some of the highlights. Do mind my voice however. I've got a bit of a cold so did well to sound pubescent. I had a lovely trip despite the frigid temperatures!


A few things the video missed:
  • The best gelato I've ever had
  • The fantastic hotel we stayed in - complete with a hot tub and sauna (which we abused)
  • The Internet Engineering Task Forcers with whom we shared Goulash and good beer
Overall a great trip! Next on the agenda is Dublin, Ireland later this month. I'm sure we'll have no problem getting into trouble there.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great writing as always. Zach and I are invited to one of his friend's bar mitzvah's on April 28. I've never been to one so I'm excited to go. Zach is invited to a sleepover afterwards...at a hotel, no less!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Olivia,
Nice to hear about Prague.
Such a world traveler.
Are you ready to come home to USA?
Is there any thing you are really missing about the states?
Melody

Anonymous said...

Olivia
Great video - maybe you should consider a career in broadcast journalism or travel journalism/writing! :)

Olivia Hubert-Allen said...

I am missing a lot about the United States. Mostly my friends and family. I am also missing some of my favorite "american" foods -- it is impossible to find good steak in London! Sheesh!

Olivia Hubert-Allen said...

Travel writing would be awesome... but I have this fantasy of saving the world through my ground-breaking journalism that just won't quit!

Anonymous said...

Great video, Olivia! Glad you are back to blogging! Steve and I are going to teh Stonewall tonight for a burger and to (hopefully) get these gay boys to turn the TV to the "Final Four" Right now Georgetown 14 Ohio State 15 with 6:48 left in first half.

Being a Big East grad I have to be pulling for Georgetown!

Love ya
Dad